Thursday, November 6, 2008

CCS Merchandise

Hey Guys, just a quick note. I ordered school patches for the uniforms and they should get here in a couple of weeks. They look like the logo on this blog. I wanted to get them in before the next tournament.

Also, I found a place that will give us wholesale pricing on Gis. I ordered a few to start out and we'll see how it goes. I ordered single weave gis to give new students something they could start out with without spending an arm and a leg (and also because the place that would wholesale double weave gis to us wanted a large order). If this goes well, we'll try to keep some in stock so that when you guys need another one you can order it directly through the school which will help keep our dues down. If anyone needs another gi, let me know. They should be here in a few days.

And finally, people have been asking about ordering another round of CCS shirts with the school logo. We hope to get some new shirts or hoodies in soon. Last time we sold out, so this time please pre-pay so that we are sure we'll order enough for everyone that wants one.

-Pete Law

No comments: